Tofu chocolate pie. Wow! A great… rich, creamy pie. Use any sweetener, any crust, or no crust at all.
- 1 pound silken tofu
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 (9 inch) prepared crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Blend tofu with an electric mixer or in a food processor until smooth. Blend in cocoa, sugar, vanilla and vinegar. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.